Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are moving our older kids to boosters so I am ready to let go of these.

Britax Freeway forward facing only 20-40lbs has burgundy cover which is a bit faded and the elastic is loose but still works fine. Car seat itself is in perfect woking condition. This is built exactly like the roundabout as far as I can tell but does not say it can be used rear facing. It has the rear facing slots though, which I know because I apparently had the wrong one rear facing for a long time.
$70 +shipping

Britax Roundabout rear and forward facing Burgundy cover again but I have a new(gently used) denim one on the way. Perfect working condition. $95 +shipping

Neither have latch but both have the built in locking clips. I am guessing shipping to be about $25 US for either.

Please PM me if interested.

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
Gosh, those are GREAT carseats, mama. I am covered but think that is a great deal.

Your local twins club may be interested in them. DO you know any moms with twins in the area? If they are members of the twins club, they can list your add for free in their newsletter or sell them for you at their twins sale (2x yearly) for a small percentage.

hth,

·
Registered
10,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These are the best carseats ever, IMNSHO. I spent the extra money because having so many in car seats at once I needed something easy to buckle and adjust every time so that I always knew they were safe. All of the seats I had before ended up with twisted straps, being difficult to tighten, hard to get in the car properly, etc... I actually have 2 Marathons as well that I am currently using for my younger two. I refuse to use anything other than Britax now.

Great idea about the twins sale. One of my LLL mamas has twins, I shall give her a call. Thanks~

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
I know those straps NEVER get twisted. They were the only carseats that would fit three across in our small wagon when the twins were born. IT was a perfect fit, the twins and my 18 mo old in the back seat and my 4 yo and double stroller in the jump seat. I feel so thankful for my Britax.

I searched high and low for some used ones. (An MDC mama gave me the third.) I am sure there are other moms who need them, too.

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Yeah... I sure do (need one that is)

But I dont have the $$$ at ALL..... we just lost almost everything we own, and have scraped borrowed & sold things to move into a new place.
Otherwise, Let me tell ha... Id be ebaying some things to get at least one. :LOL

BUMP for ya, momma!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.