Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: Children's Reading Books, Science Books, Flashcards, Some FFS

I have the following items for sale or to give away for the cost of shipping. If you purchase more than one item, I can combine shipping costs (especially on the ffs items). I prefer funded paypal but will accept a money order too. Please email me at [email protected] if interested in any of these items or with any questions.

"Early Childhood Themes Through The Year" by Teacher Created Materials. Great activities for preschool ages children…..new condition! Retails $24.99
$7.00 ppd. (softcover)

"The Boxcar Children" :
#34 The Mystery Horse
#29 The Ghost Ship Mystery
#40 The Canoe Trip Mystery
#41 Mystery of the Hidden Beach
#57 The Mystery in San Francisco
#58 The Mystery at the Alamo
These are all in gently used condition…$2.50 ppd each or all six for $12.00 ppd.

"Little Visits With Jesus" devotional book for families with young children: in very good condition with a mark on the bottom edge….$3.00 ppd.

Large packet of miscellaneous stickers…..great for homeschooling! $3.00 ppd.

Flash Cards:
Preschool - 2 sets: one for phonics and one for the alphabet….$3.00 ppd. for both.
Early Elementary - 2 sets of addition flashcards (0-12) and 1 set of subtraction (0-12) $2.00 ppd for one set; $3.00 ppd. for two sets; $3.50 ppd. for all three.
Middle Elementary - 1 set of multiplication flashcards (0-12) $2.00 ppd. or add to any of the above for an extra $1.00.

"3-Minute Stories: Animal Tales" - 20 short little stories about animals, perfect before bedtime. New, hardcover book….$5.00 ppd.

"Time For Bed" - sweet hardcover reading book for small children with beautiful illustrations….new. $3.00 ppd.

Free For Shipping:
"Big Bible Coloring Books: Old and New Testament" These are 2 coloring books with story pictures from the Old and New Testaments. There are a couple pages colored in one….free for shipping $2.00.

"Make Your Own Teddy Bear Calendar Coloring Book"….new. $1.50.

"The Jesus Tree Activity Book"…lots of Christmas activities and decorations to make…new. $1.50.

2 Unit studies on peanuts and making peanut butter: one for K-2 and one for grades 3-5….new. $1.50.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
I would like these if you still have them:

4 Science books for young children all in like new or very good condition: (these are small, thin books)
"Beginning Fun With Water and Bubbles" (ages 2-4)
"Discovering Science Secrets" (early elementary)
"Save Our Planet Activity Book" (early elementary)
"Young Thomas Edison: Great Inventor" reading book (early elementary)
$4.00 ppd.

"The Nystrom World Atlas"…..great for homeschooling (softcover) $1.50.

"The Fun-To-Learn Picture Encyclopedia" (hardcover) in great condition $2.00.

If you do, send me your pp addy!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The 4 Science books are still available, but the Atlas has sold and the Enclopedia is pending an email back from another mama. If you would like to wait and see if I hear from her, that would be fine....otherwise I will pm you with my paypal address. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.