Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must preface this by saying that I am due any day with Baby #2 and cannot guarantee fast shipping. However, I am able to ship directly from home and am planning a homebirth, so it is my goal to have packages OUT within 1 week of payment. All items offered include postage and I will ship them via USPS routes, the cheapest possible since I've included postage. If you would prefer to upgrade to Priority Mail and pay for that I will gladly do it and include Delivery Confirmation for free if that is the route you choose. Please email me at [email protected] with any questions, I typically respond quickly to emails. But please also remember I may be in labor so if you don't hear from me that is what is happening!
I accept Paypal only, all kinds at [email protected] . First person to pay gets the item! Happy to combine shipping as well. All items can be viewed in the For Sale Album, none of the other albums have items for sale. Thanks for looking!

All Cloud 9 Diapers are sized medium and are side snap closure, except the reindeer one which is a front snap closure. They are all in great condition, no stains or tears. All with nice velour condition inside. SOLD

Cloud 9 Medium Snowmen with white velour
Cloud 9 Medium Cream Bears with maroon velour
Cloud 9 Medium Green Bears with red velour
Cloud 9 Medium Green Glitter Snowmen with green velour
Cloud 9 Medium Blue Snowmen with white velour
Cloud 9 Medium Reindeer with white velour
Cloud 9 Medium Maroon Snowman with maroon velour - this picture is at the end of the album.

3 Extra Small White (flannel-type outer and inner) ReUzms All In Ones. No stains or tears, but flannel is pilly. Asking $2 each ppd.

3 Small Boy Print (flannel-type outer and innter) ReUzms All In Ones. No stains or tears, but flannel is pilly. Asking $3 each ppd.

1 Dozen Infant (Standard) 4x6x4 Chinese Prefolds with green stitching. Brand new, never washed. PENDING (These are heavy so shipping would be quite a bit, great deal!)

3 All Together Diapers AIOs in Newborn. They are all in excellent condition, have not been used by me but I bought them from someone else. They are all without stains or tears and have snap closures. Asking $2 each ppd.

Large Fuzzi Bunz Flower Power print with cream fleece. Fleece slightly pilly, but outer print in great condition! So cute! SOLD

Large Fuzzi Bunz Leaf print with sage fleece. Fleece slightly pilly, but outer print in great condition! So cute! SOLD

Small Mother-Ease Sandy with 3 Mother-Ease liners. Diaper is pilly but in great shape, hardly used. Liners are all in good condition with no stains. Asking $5 ppd.

SOS Cover SIZE 1 - Edited to add that this is a size 1 for sure, I found the little tag under the SOSDiapers.com label that says "1". It was made early on in the SOS timeline but looks brand new. Cute girly print. SOLD

3 small Sugar Peas prints with hemp inners and liners. All of these have no stains and are in excellent condition inside and out. Snap closures. I think they are the smallest size you can buy. That is how they were sold to me so I can't verify if they are indeed smalls. There is a flower/butterfly blue print, a white dragonfly print and a green gingham pineapple print. Asking $4 each ppd. DRAGONFLY AND PINEAPPLE PRINTS SOLD, FLOWER/BUTTERFLY STILL AVAILABLE

Truck CuddleBuns with matching snap in doubler, blue velour inner. Excellent condition, no stains or tears. Outside print slightly pilly. SOLD

Large Full Moon Baby Gear PUL print Cover. Neat asian print with coral binding. Brand new, never washed. I bought this for my baby girl but have too many covers and since this is a Large we won't be using it for quite a while. SOLD

EDITED TO ADD PENDING AND SOLD ITEMS! THANKS, MAMAS!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Do you think this looks like a 1 or a 2?
If it looks like it *might* be a 2, I am interested in it.

Quote:
SOS Cover - I don't know if this is a size 1 or size 2, but I think it's a size 1. I bought it from another mama who didn't know either. It was made early on in the SOS timeline but looks brand new. Cute girly print. Asking $5 ppd.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.