I have some stuff for sale that I used as a doula. Paypal only. U.S. Postage paid on all.
* Dolphin massage tool (as seen on the DONA website). Like new. $4 ppd. *SOLD*
* Spikey roller massage tool, like new, $3 ppd. *SOLD*
* 4 pronged wooden massage tool. Like new. $2 ppd. *SOLD*
OR take all for $7 ppd!
* DONA "Doulas- don't give birth without one" bumper sticker, new of course, $1.00 ppd.
* 12 "Key Questions About Your Care" cards by Penny Simkin. Great cards to give to your clients (if you are a doula) so that they can inform themselves when presented with tests/treatments/interventions are suggested.
$2 ppd for all 12. *SOLD*
* DONA Doulas of North America lanyard/key chain, id card clip holder. New never used. $2 ppd.
* 194 pg soft cover book- "Special Women- The Role of the Professional Labor Assistant" by Paulina Perez and Cheryl Snedecker. Very good condition, just some creases on the corners of the covers. $5 ppd. *SOLD*
* 41 pg handbook- "From Start to Finish...a Practical Guide for your Labor Support Business" by Barbara Ross Ellis. Very good condition. $2 ppd. *SOLD*
* "Doulas Making a Difference" 2001 14 miunte video narrated by Penny Simkin, PT CD(DONA) and featuring Michael Klein, exploring the benefits of a doula. New parents share their experiences of birthing with doulas and explain how the doulas made a difference including the role of doulas and dads. In great shape. Was $20 new, will take $7.00 ppd.
* "Introducing the Doula" 1992 13 minute video featuring Marshall Klaus MD and Penny Simkin. Was $15 new, will take $5 ppd. *SOLD*
* "Special Women" video. This Video introduces parents to the role of a Professional Labor Assistants, and to the benefits they provide. Viewers will see several births and witness first hand the many techniques Labor Assistants use in guiding new parent toward a more genital and rewarding birth experience. Retails for $59.99, will take $10 ppd. There is a cracked piece/chunk missing on one side of the plastic video casing, but it does not effect the performance of the tape. I viewed it in its entirety again to make sure! Good movie!