Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to raise a little money for some upcoming doctor bills
Paypal (funded preferred, you cover the fees for CC funded) and timely money orders accepted. Prices do not include shipping! Sorry, no trades for these
These will continue to be listed here for about a week and then I will move them to eBay!

These are all Folkmanis puppets that DS got for Christmas last year. But he has taken more of an interest in other things, so we're clearing out a few of these
I can get pictures of any of these if interested, but they are all like new form a smoke and pet free home! Most of these were never played with at all (and the ones that were were only used once or twice by DH and I entertaining DS
: )

We have these to sell (prices to the right
)....

Larger Puppets

2444 Long-Legged FROG 10.50

Mini Puppets

PKS 2651 Mini BEAVER $3.25 each
PKS 2608 Mini Brown MOUSE $1.90 each
PKS 2652 Mini Field MOUSE $3.25 each
PKS 2647 Mini SKUNK $3.25 each

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
your box is full
hi there

if these are available, I'd like:
One PKS 2156 Mini Monarch BUTTERFLY $2.00 each
PKS 2445 MOUSE IN SHOE $4.25 each
PKS 2662 Mini ROOSTER $3.25 each

and if these pendings fall through:

PKS 2151 Mini BUTTERFLY $1.85 each pending
3025 Itsy Bitsy SPIDER 7.50 pending

I can pay funded pp, but I also have a couple of things to use in trade - a pair of pretty much new men's crocs black size 12 (the "relief" style - my dh wore them once for about an hour and then declared them "unfit" for his feet) and I also have a waldorf doll kit from joy's that I still haven't gotten around to making.

thanks

amy

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
Im interested in the Field Mouse and the Opossum.

How much with shipping?

Are the all the pendings now sold?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think all of the pendings will probably be sold soon
And the field mouse is also pending, just haven't had a chance to update
The opossum is yours if you want it! Just PM me a zip (shipping will probably be $1 maybe less
)

I can't entice anyone with the cute woodpecker family or the cool frog? The woodpecker family is awesome, it has a small button (sewn in unseen) to press that makes woodpecker *pecking* noises and the mama woodpecker detaches, so she can fly away and bring her babies back some goodies
Anyone anyone? The frog is really cute too with his long dangly legs!

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
Is the opossum pending now because of me? Or is someone else interested in it?

If the opossum is still available Ill take it and the woodpecker family. What is my total with shipping and where to send paypal?

Pmed you...

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just realized that I have one more mini puppet to sell! It's the porcupine for $3.00

Anyone want it? If anyone who already got some wants to add it on, please let me know asap, these will all be shipping out this weekend

Otherwise the only ones left not pending are the mini brown mouse and the long legged frog! Someone? Anyone?

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
I want the porcupine. Also I dont think you ever pmed me your paypal info and my total...

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's all yours!
And I haven't had a chance to get your quote. It will be most likely tomorrow since we have my nephew's birthday party today

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Okay ladies...I thought these were all sold, but in the end I had one person back out on me
Sorry for anyone wanting more and wanting them to ship together, I was just too certain she would be able to get payment to me and I didn't want to hold anyone's packages for too long....at any rate....now available are the following...
*PKS 2652 Mini Field MOUSE $3.25 each
*PKS 2651 Mini BEAVER $3.25 each
*PKS 2647 Mini SKUNK $3.25 each

Shipping for all 3 to anywhere in the US will be $1.25 First to post here can have them, they are packaged and ready to go!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Also still available are the long legged frog and mini brown mouse....I can ship the mini brown mouse with no additional shipping (just $1.90 for the mouse) with the 3 above if anyone wants it!

·
Registered
946 Posts
hi bjewels! did you get my pm? i was wondering about when the puppets were shipped because it's been over two weeks... thanks!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hi
I did get your PM and haven't had a chance to check the DC # in paypal yet....off to do that now....I know yours were shipped via USPS First Class the same time everyone else's were

1 - 20 of 24 Posts