Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got these two outfits from a flufffactory auction a while ago. However after FF ended the WAHM had to deal with some serious illness issues and the outfits were quite late in getting to me. When we got them they were too small. I've been holding onto them, but it's going to be so long before the next girl can wear them that I'd love to get some paypal for some longies that will fit the new baby instead.

These prices are less than I paid and less than "retail", but if you want something but don't think the price is fair make me an offer. Both outfits were made by Baby Bloomrs which closed up shop due to the same illness issues. She made such cute stuff too...

First up is a cute fairy outfit. It's a 24mos size. Might fit a 2T as well. If you'd like any measurements lmk. It would be pants on a shorter tot and capris as she grew. $27.50ppd

Next we have a size 5/5T dress/leggings set. The leggings and top are hand dyed and the skirt is a woven cotton. $27.50ppd

Thanks for looking!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.