Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cleaning out the attic . . . if you are on the ball this year and thinking about halloween already, this is your chance for a steal. i have three halloween costumes available. all in excellent condition (worn/washed a maximum of 4 times). all are fleece and very warm. price includes shipping in the lower 48. slightly more to ship elsewhere.

first - baby gap monkey costume - 6-12 months *SOLD*

second - disney store "nala" costume size xxs (which i think is a 3) - i don't have a picture of this one, but it is a well-made costume - thick, berber-y fleece with a padded belly and hood with ears. i can take a picture if you'd like - pm me! REDUCED TO $11PPD

updated with picture

last - old navy elephant costume size 4T*SOLD*

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'lld love the monkey suit...I'll be out for the day but if you send me your pp address I'll send it over tonite...Thanks Holly

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Cool
I'lld love the monkey suit...I'll be out for the day but if you send me your pp address I'll send it over tonite...Thanks Holly
pm'ed you!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hi Katie - if the other mama's plan fall through for the money suit, I'd be interested. We're thinking of Wizard of Oz this year, and if I am the Wicked Witch, Jacob will be my winged monkey! LOL

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Two Spunky Monkeys
Hi Katie - if the other mama's plan fall through for the money suit, I'd be interested. We're thinking of Wizard of Oz this year, and if I am the Wicked Witch, Jacob will be my winged monkey! LOL
omg that is ridiculously adorable.
i'll keep you posted!

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lovinmy2babies+1
I'm interested in the elephant. Is there any way you could measure the inseam and from neck to crotch for me?

the inseam is 16" and neck to crotch is 18"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.