Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a size 50 nwt gender neutral (it is green/french blue) but the blue looks a little more purple to me.

good for boy or girl, I just have too many newborn clothes and need paypal now to try different diapers and other baby gear.

I will sell cheap 18 ppd or trade for closer to its value

PENDING

sling
fitted diapers esp organic cotton
stainless steel sippies
waldorf rattles toys

try me...any organic clothing 6 months and up
Erica

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This isn't my actual zipper, my camera batteries died and until I find a toy with batteries or go buy some, i can't take pics/upload more.
It looks just like this, I think this is the best color representation I could find, the blue is sort of purple like in real life--very nice.

Mine is size 50 though and it is nwt attached for gift giving or for your personal use, the one in the picture is a different size

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Hanna-Anders...ayphotohosting

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Hey there. If the sale with the other poster doesn't happen, I am interested in purchasing this. I do have a small Sigg sport bottle to trade, if you'd be interested in it. Please PM if so; I'm terrible about following threads. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.