Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a bunch of stuff for sale. i prefer paypal but have a trade list at the bottom. any questions, feel free to PM me or post here. all prices are postage-paid. i have noted if items have spots or other but i have noticed my camera has made spots appear that aren't actually there.
: offers taken!

http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l112/olalala2006/

-cacique full-coverage bra from lane bryant. size 38DDD. worn maybe twice. i bought it brand new for $36, asking $13ppd.

-old navy button-up blouse. size 2T. VGC $3ppd.

-luxe baby tree of life tshirt. it is printed on an american apparel baby organics 2T shirt (runs small, maybe closer to 18-24 mos?). as you can see, it has not fared well
but i still think it's cute (and too small for us). $4ppd or best offer?

-hanna andersson bodysuit with sheep applique. it's a little pilly but still looks great. has a double row of snaps at the crotch to extend wearing life. size 80 $7ppd

-spiderman bodysuit. size 24 mos. VGC $4ppd

-dickies girl tshirt. size 5 but runs small, probably closer to a 3T. i don't think those spots are actually on there, i think it is my camera or something
: $3 ppd.

-gymboree whale watching set. the top is a 4T and the two pairs of leggings are a 3T. washworn but still good condition. the top has a couple of faint water-looking spots. $12ppd.

-jane seymour dress. bright and funky corduroy with a drop waist. size 5. a little linty but still cute. $6ppd.

-chiboogi (h&m kids) tee. size 98/2A. VGC $5ppd.

-under the nile organic baby longsleeved bodysuit. pink and natural stripes. size 6-9 mos. $5ppd.

-hanna andersson size 80 wiggle pants. these have a faint stain on the left knee, which you can see in the picture. it isn't really noticable when worn, though. $5ppd.

-class club baby ladybug set. size 24 mos. $3ppd.

-baby gap fleece hoodie with cotton lined hood. 12-18 mos. it's pretty pilly. $6ppd.

-hanna andersson bodysuit with goose applique. size 80. this has a faint stain under the goose, which i didn't even notice until i saw it in the picture. you can see it if you look closely in the light but it really isn't too noticeable. it also has two pinhole-size holes in the seat. $4ppd.

-blue canoe organic baby zen short sleeve tee. it is baby blue and a size L. it's a little dingy. $7ppd.

-hanna andersson NWOT organic mock turtleneck. never worn or washed. size 90 with a stars and snowflakes print. $9ppd.

ISO:
-hanna andersson or gymboree gift cards
-little caboose size 2 envelope fitteds (with fleece inner)
-medium or petite toddler fuzzibunz
-size 104 oilily dresses (longsleeved)
-powells gift cards
-zutano sets with either a longsleeved or shortsleeved dress or cardigan with leggings in an 18-24 mos (EC only)
-hanna andersson black sweatpants in an 80
-see kai run qwynn or sadie in a size 9
-see kai run katelyn in a 7
-IDSO robeez pink or lavender booties in an 18-24 mos, VGC or better, please

ETA i reduced some prices.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by rubyred
stellarblue! I miss you! Here's a bump for you.

i miss you, too! so did the diaper fit? i wasn't sure.

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Giving you a bump & waiting to hear about the PM I returned to you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts