Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi mamas! I have some things for sale or trade. Email me at <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a> if you're interested. Make me an offer!<br><br>
3 small happy heinies. good to very good condition; i just got these (used) but they don't fit my dd. One is teddy bear print (gender neutral), one is pink with yellow stars, and the other is a girl angel print. I paid $8.50 each for them plus shipping and would like to recoup my cost, so $27 total including shipping buys them all.<br><br>
1 large FMBG fleece cover/hemp soakers combination. Raggedy Ann print, two rows of front snaps. 3 hemp fleece soakers, one with microfleece top. $10 including shipping<br><br>
1 XL Tie Dye nursing t-shirt (short sleeve). Rainbow colored tie dye on a Lansinoh brand t-shirt (vertical openings with crop-style flap). Never worn. $8 including shipping.<br><br>
1 L Motherwear/Addidas nursing t-shirt (short sleeve). Vertical openings with crop style flap. Good condition. $8 including shipping.<br><br>
If you want both shirts, $15 including shipping.<br><br>
Arm's Reach co-sleeper, original large size. comes with all parts and instructions. $75 plus shipping.<br><br>
The Complete Book of Pregnancy and Childbirth (sheila kitzinger); hardcover, like new. $10 inclu. shipping<br><br>
Natural Childbirth the Bradley Way (Susan Mccutcheon-Rosegg). $5 including shipping.<br><br>
Take both books for $14 incl. shipping.<br><br>
Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts