Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the past few months since my babe's arrival I have been spending like crazy and now its time to get rid of stuff that isn't working so I can buy new stuff
. Seriously though I do need to unload some items, will be adding over the next few days.

Brand new (only worn 2x) Black Bravado nursing bra 34G, I paid $45, will let it go for $20 ppd

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...rashot2001.jpg

Moby Wrap (only used 2-3 times, never got the hang of it) $25 ppd *SOLD*

Bumkin AIO pink never used $10 ppd

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...IOsmall001.jpg

I also have prorap AIO's (2 small, 3 NB) $5 each ppd or take the entire bunch for $20 ppd (never used)

1 Medium Fuzzi Bunz (only used 1x, finally realized I can do CD at this time) $10 ppd pink

I will be adding some maternity gear later.

Ideally I'd like paypal, also open to trades (girl clothing 6 mos + up, soft soled shoes )

If prices seem high, make me a offer.

Thanks.

Shay

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
SHAY!!!!! I didn't know that you are THE SHAY from MOA!!!!! WOW!!!!
And you had a baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girl, where have you been???? You have been so missed....I want to hear all about this baby girl of yours....
Pics? Are you willing to come visit us at MOA? Would love to have you!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
oops Jackie, I meant moi, meaning "me". You're thinking of shai from MOA. Shay is on my other online board that I'm a part of and she is interested in ordering cd's with us!
hitting hand on head. I'm so unclear!!!

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ST
oops Jackie, I meant moi, meaning "me". You're thinking of shai from MOA. Shay is on my other online board that I'm a part of and she is interested in ordering cd's with us!
hitting hand on head. I'm so unclear!!!

Not your fault!!!! Actually, I was laying in bed this morning thinking to myself that this didn't make sense....this could be Shai from MOA....
Nothing like early morning race brain.....(actually pregnancy insomnia is more like it)

·
Premium Member
5,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ST, thanks for clearing that up, I thought I was really losing it.
Ya know how it is the older we get, the memory fails us.

@Sweetc, I pm'd you.

Shay

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.