Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bummis Wraps:
Super Snap white VG condition $7ppd

The Children's Place purple jacket w/hood. 36 months/3T. Has faux fur trim around hood and cuffs and rhinestones around the bottom of the front. $6ppd

The Children's Place purple shirt w/bows. 36 months/3T. Has snap crotch closure, like a onesie. $4ppd

Old Navy purple jacket w/hood. Has the words "Old Navy" on the front with silver thread "sparkles" in the letters. $6ppd

Women's dressy tee-deep red color. Very soft-almost like a very lightweight sweater. $5ppd

Photo ledge with frames-This was given to us and we have no place for it. Taken out of box once just to see-never used. $5 + shipping.

Expand a shelf-Another gift that we just couldn't use. Never removed from package. $4 + shipping

Fairy music box
This is new in the box-taken out for photo only. Top is shiney with a fairy holding flowers. Sides are wood, painted with flowers. Inside has the little ballerina that pops up and spins around. $5 + shipping

http://www.picturetrail.com/homebirthmommy

I accept non CC paypal and timely money orders. I may trade for non-leaking AIO's (large), side snapping fitteds (large) and other WAHM goodies!
Please PM me if you're interested in anything!

All other items in my "For Sale" albums are also still available!

Editted to remove items which have been sold

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bummis white and Noah's Ark are sold, Super Snap is still available.

Please feel free to make me offers-I need to get this stuff gone. I'm desperately trying to de-clutter!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.