Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks everyone! they're all taken - good luck to everyone

Check your PM's if you PM'd me! Thanks!

Hi! I bought a bunch of pregnancy tests as a package deal and found out I was pregnant with the first test I took! So, these are definately lucky tests! They are the kind lots of hospitals use - you just pee in a cup and dip the stick in and less than three minutes later you know if you're pregnant or not. I've got to clean out my bathroom to make room for postpartum stuff and figure someone could use them.

They expire 12/05 and are each individually wrapped.

I'm asking $1 each (I'll pay for shipping) - take one or take five - for only $1 it's worth it to stop wondering.

come on ladies, it beats the $13 drug store price! You might want to keep afew on hand!
PM me!!!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've got 22 of them!!! (out of 25 - heck I just used two extras because it was such a great feeling to see that second line appear)

So, I'll send them out "first come first serve" - but I'm hoping that these preggo tests make quite a few of you ladies happy!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think the place I got them was called Babywishes - I found them by doing a google search for babywishes - I heard of them through a fertility group I was on. Good luck to everyone!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.