Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I have some Mama clothes for sale. Everything is in excellent used condition. Here's what I have:

Tan Denim Skirt with 6 buttons up the front. Old Navy, Size 8. - $5 - SOLD

Dark Denim Skirt with white stipes. Gloria Vanderbilt size 10. This has the built in shorts, but it looks like a skirt from both the front and the back. - $5

Red, White, and black checkered capris. Susquehanna Trail Outfitters brand, size 8. These zip and button up the side. I'm going to be honest here and say that these are ugly! But, my idea of ugly might just be someone else's idea of cute! - $5

Union Bay medium wash, size medium, denim overalls. Very cute! - $6

Christopher Banks Size Large pink and white light-weight sweater. 3/4 length. It's pink all over, except for a small bit of pink and white strips on the shoulders, wrists, and around the bottom. Also has four silver accents on each shoulder. - $5

Derek Heart size large pretty blue sweater. Has a split turtleneck. Shows a bit of pilling, but still tons of wear to it. - $4

St. John's Bay Size large long sleeved stiped shirt. Cotton/spandex blend. Stipes are tan, blue, white, and yellow. - $4

Worthington Size large 3/4 length sleeved sweater. Pink and black stripes. Really cute! - $5

Old Navy courderoy jacket. I'd call this either a light rust red or a dark, dark pink color. Size Large, snaps up the front. Four pockets on the front, and snaps at the wrists. This has a few flaws and some threading, but I can honestly say that it is something that wouldn't bother me much. I'll be happy to take close up pictures of the flaws the best I can, but it can be hard to show flaws on a plain colored courderoy. - $6 - SOLD

St. John's Bay size Large striped tank top. Cotton/Spandex blend with built in shelf bra. Adjustable straps. Very thin stripes with three shades of orange/red. - $3

Arizona size X-large denim sleeveless top. Buttons up the front. One pocket on the front and a polo style collar. - $3

I'm describing things to the best of my ability, but my fashion sense isn't always on top, so I'm more than happy to take pictures for you. Please email me at [email protected]!

I'll charge actual shipping for anything you buy, or if you buy several things I can work you out a deal that would include UPS shipping.

Take entire lot for $45 including UPS shipping!

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know what - take the entire lot for $40 including UPS shipping - - - I really want to get this stuff out of my house and be able to use this money for Christmas shopping for the kids!

·
Registered
19,261 Posts

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sold a couple of things....Now I'm slashing prices! Take everything that is left (things that are sold have been marked) for $30 shipping included - you can have everything for $25 if you don't make me take pictures!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.