Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Take Nine Maternity" Small White leggings. I think they are kind of thin, but you are probably supposed to wear them under something. Worn *maybe* one time. 50% Cotton, 50% polyester. $6.00
"Motherhood" Unsure of size, I cut the tag, most likely a small or medium pants. Khaki color, elastic waistband in front, with a little drawstring. Back pockets. Don't recall wearing these ever. $8.00
"Motherhood" Small black Pants/Leggings. Stretchy, feels like a very soft corduroy. Made of cotton, polyester and spandex. $6.00
"Motherhood" Medium Night Nursing Shirt/Gown. White with teddy bears on clouds. 100% Cotton. Never used. $8.00
"Motherhood" Medium Night Nursing Gown with matching robe. White with small blue sprig flowers. 100% Cotton. Never used. $15.00

This is not maternity clothes but I wore them after.
"Old Navy" Size 14 stretch bootleg cut pants. Brown with little light brown stripes. Worn a few time before they got to big for me. $10.00

I accept paypal, and cc paypal, (must pay fees), and money order. All items are ppd.
Please email for pics.

Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.