Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have some books for sale. shipping is paid in the US only.

* clean and green - by annie berthold-bond. '485 ways to clean, polish, disinfect, deodorize, launder, remove stains- even wax your car without harming yourself or the environment.' softcover book in VGC. even printed on recycled paper with vegetable-based ink. $6 ppd. *SOLD*

* home wisdom- by jon vera and the editors of the old farmer's almanac. 'a common sense guide to solving every day problems. this is a humorous, practical guide to living smarter, healthier and happier.' large softcover in VGC. $5 ppd.

* uncommon fruits worthy of attention- a gardener's guide- by lee reich (with illustrations). 'a delectable guide to the history, cultivation and propagation of these [exotic fruits] and a score or so of other 'exotic' by nevertheless easy-to-grow fruits and berries.' hardcover book in EC. $8 ppd.

please PM me if you are interested. i am taking funded paypal only, although i will trade for the following things:

* medium berry patch, KHW or patchwork pixie hemp fitteds or fireflies
* burt's bees rosewater and glycerin toner
* new or used without stains insert-style overnight or regular mama pads (with wings and snaps, please)

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
PMed you about clean and green

1 - 6 of 6 Posts