Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I've never posted here before, so I hope I'm doing this right. I just got my BFP, so I never ended up opening or using the fertility monitor. I paid $109 on Ebay for the monitor. I'll include batteries. I will sell it for $100 plus shipping, but I'm very willing to consider going lower, or trading for certain items.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
So how's that pg mama anyway? Yahoo!
Well, you need 10 sticks per cycle, so and even 20 would be useful. How did you get the five extra?

What is a fair price, and what would you charge to ship? You can let me know.

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi there Velvet,
I'm feeling okay, just super tired. Then sometimes I wake up in the early morning or night , and I think , "OMG, I'm pregnant!!" and I can't fall back alseep. I'm sure it will start to sink in soon.

I bought a box of 30 sticks, and I used some of them with my digital pregnancy test, and just some by themselves to see what the lines looked like (I'm a testaholic). So I have I think 23 left.

I have not the slightest idea what would be a fair price. I paid $30, which is about $10-15 less than they seem to cost in stores. Since they're open and all, maybe $15? And shipping. Does that seem fair to you?

It's the monitor that I'm hoping to make back what I paid on it, since I never opened it.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Hey Lesley!

Why don't you pm me with your address, and I'll send you a check??

Hope I'm right behind you with the pregnancy too, I'm SO SO happy for you!!

I think that sounds fair, I usually buy for under retail too, either a site I'm aware of, or off ebay. Since the box is opened, its harder to sell.....but I 'know' you!

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bumping this, monitor has not been sold yet.

Also, I'm very interested in purchasing/trading for a pouch type sling (size small), a Maya wrap or other adjustible sling, and possibly other items.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.