Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am cleaning out the closets and have a lot to sell! All prices are ppd.

**All the Nursing Clothes are SOLD**

Newborn Sleepers - all are 0-3 mos and in EC:
-Sesame Street. Dark blue and white velour with sparkly stars and a little bear sleeping on the moon. Comes with matching hat - sooooo cute and soft. Zipper and feet $3
-Sunny Patch Kids. Super cute bold stripes with Little Miss Spider Patch on the back. Snaps and feet $2
-Carters. Bright blue with a big puffy goldfish patch and water scene. Snaps and feet $2
-Miniwear Classics - pale green with blue trains and car print. Snaps and feet. $2
-Circo - set of 3. Lightweight cotton - one is blue with a lion, one is white with a safari animal print, one is white with mult-colored dots. Zippers and feet. $4 for the set.
-Carters. Terry cotton white with Puppy dog and airplane print. snaps and feet. $2
-Playskool. Blue velour with puppy dog patch. Zipper and feet. $2
-Carters. Blue cotton bunting with turtle and dragonfly print. Never worn. $2
-Little Me. Looks like a little baseball uniform with a matching lightweight blanket and hat. Snaps and feet. SOOOO cute! $4

**Take all 9 sleepers, the blanket and 2 hats for $20**

Lamaze Toys:
-Lamaze Play Quilt. Good used condition - flannel has some pilling. I think they don't make this anymore, couldn't find it on their site. It is different colors and patterns with a purple star flannel print on back. Trimmed in purple ribbon. $5

-My first fish bowl. Good used condition $6 **SOLD
Here is one - but mine is different colors - must be an older style
http://store.babycenter.com/product/...velopment/4556

-Soft Shape Sorter - missing two of the shapes but still fun to play with! $4
Here is a new one, but again, mine is different colors:
http://store.babycenter.com/product/...velopment/4555

-Car Seat Activity Center - new in the package! $12
Here is one:
http://store.babycenter.com/product/...seat_toys/4558

-Stroll and Go Hippo - This is a purple hippo with different shapes, colors and activities that attaches to the stroller. EC $7

-Crib Activity Toy - Attaches to the crib - has bright patterns and colors and soft toys that hang down. Never Used (didn't fit our crib rail) $8

-Hanging Shapes - birght patterned triangle, circle and square that attach together with ribbon to make a hanging toy or come apart to play with individually. VGC $5

If you want photos of the toys I don't have links to, LMK and I can take some.

**Take the remaining Lamaze toy lot for $38**

Diapers and Covers:
Liz's CLoth size 1 Wool Cover. Natural with rainbow serging and snaps. Like new condition - only worn once or twice. $15**SOLD**

Medium Snugwee PDQ AIO - Lime fleece outer with lennon animal print flannel inner. Never worn! Comes with burley knit tri-fold soaker. $18

Medium Snugwee PDQ AIO - Bright Purple fleece outer with bright funky tie-dye flannel inner. Comes with burley knit tri-fold soaker. Never Worn! $18

Paypal only please (all kinds okay). PM me if interested - Thanks!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.