Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanna teach your kiddo's some Spanish? I have some posters you can decorate with! Posters will be folded and put in a mailer for the price posted. If you choose a poster tube, which I would have to purchase, you have to add $4.00 to your price for the first poster, nothing additional if you want more than one. NL = not laminated, L = Laminated

PRICES ARE POSTAGE PAID

"La Casa" different rooms of the house with items labeled, NL $3.00

Months of the year in Spanish, L $4.50

How do you feel today? in Spanish, L $4.50

Clothing store (clothing items are labeled), NL $3.00

Supermarket (fruits and veggies only, no meat), NL $3.00

Restaurant (drinks, silverware, meats, deserts, etc) NL $3.00

Daily activites, NL $3.00

La avenida - buildings (movies, coffee shoppe, etc.), cars, bus, NL $3.00

Note that all of these posters have been used and hung. Some have small rips that have been repaired and all have tack marks in the corners. A few have been bent in the middle. All are in good condition. Photos upon request.

FUNDED PAYPAL ONLY

thanks, Christina

·
Registered
346 Posts
I'd like to see pics... my email address is [email protected]

I am most interested in La Casa, "how do you feel today?", and daily activities.

What size are they?
What are the graphics like? Are they all the same artist? Are they in the same series?

Would you be willing to trade? I might have something in Spanish for your family. We might even be able to set up a hand-me-down relationship if you've got Spanish language materials "going on."

-- Caitlin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.