Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cleaning, cleaning . . . lots going up for sale tonight . . . prices include shipping in the continental us and delivery confirmation.

First, a pair of Patagonia fleece booties. Here is the Patagonia description. These are a size S and in excellent condition. The fleece is minimally pilly - otherwise no signs of wear. Retail for $24, I'm asking $5ppd.

Next are a pair of Robeez boots, size 12-18. They were taken out of the bag to photograph, but are otherwise new in the box. Cream leather outer, fuzzy tan inner. Retail for $37, I'm asking $10ppd. *SOLD*

Next are a pair of deep purple corderoy sneakers with navy laces and soles by the Gap, size 4. I think they're gender neutral, dh disagrees
Nice condition - only minimal wear on soles - hardly noticable, no staining on upper. Asking $5ppd.

Next are a pair of Adidas superstars with navy stripes, size 5. These were worn by two children (although early walkers) and show more wear than the other sneakers - some creasing of the upper leather, scuffing on toes, etc. Asking $5ppd.

Pictures of all infant/toddler shoes.

One more! a pair of the Gap bear slippers, size 4 - nice condition - no stains, thin spots, etc.
Kids' stuff . . . .

Ballet slippers, size 7 1/2 - these have been loved and used - just in the house for dress-up, not lessons or outside on Halloween. Scuffing on toes and soles - I have no idea if these can be thrown in the washing machine so I haven't tried. $3ppd - mostly just to cover my shipping expenses. *SOLD*

Sorel boots, size 12 - lavender and black, drawstring at top, velcro strap at ankle for adjustments. Worn outside exactly once - and they they say there's no global warming

Pictures of kids' shoes

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
I'll take the robeez boots! And maybe something else, still looking...

OK, I'll take the cream boots and the ballet slippers if you still have them. I'll PM you now

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Do you happen to know about what the sizing on these are? Like is a sm.. 0-3 M or 6-12 etc......

First, a pair of Patagonia fleece booties. Here is the Patagonia description. These are a size S and in excellent condition. The fleece is minimally pilly - otherwise no signs of wear. Retail for $24, I'm asking $5ppd.

Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.