Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shoes for Baby up to toddler size 8. Boys and girls.

Some are brand new. All price ranges.

If you need more detailed pictures you can pm me or email me at [email protected]

Sorry no CC Paypal

Take a look at...
Shoes

Thank You!

ETA: prices do not include shipping - I will ship priority at 3.85 and include free delivery confirmation

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by PuppyFluffer
Tell me about the Naturino red boots. Can you equate a size 20 to a US size for me? I am looking for 5.5 or 6 infant girls.
I am interested in the Naturino red boots too. ARe they gone? If not, are they ok for a boy?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They are still available. I'd have to leave it up to you if they are okay for a boy. I bought them for my daughter and to me they seem a bit girlish, but really there is nothing that particularly makes them girly. Hmm I don't know - I think its just personal preference. If you'd like a different angle of the shoes I can shoot another picture?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
For the red boots, they are definately red. Not pink at all. I think the only reason I think they are a bit girly is that they aren't a "clunky" boot. They are more slim. But that doesn't mean boys "have" to wear clunky shoes, lol. LMK

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.