Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm cleaning out some older crafts that I have laying around.

I complied 3 Soap petal kits out of my leftover craft items. Each kit is $5.00 or buy all 3 for $12.00.

Each kit contians 50 silk petals, 1 lb of clear melt and pour soap and 2 fragrance oils (1 oz total) of your choice.

This is a great craft for older kids. You simply melt the soap in the microwave, add as much fragrance as you want, mix gently and then dip the silk petals the soap. You can dry them on wax paper or as I preferred, hang them to dry strung up on string or pinned on a cork board. When they are dry, place them in a soap dish and use one per washing in place of soap.

Paypal or money order. Shipping is extra. You can pick your shipping method. Pm or email me at [email protected].

Also, I have some more molds, fragrance oils, and melt and pour soap that I will be getting rid of if you are interested. Let me know if you are and I can give you prices.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.