Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have been mulling over wether or not to get rid of these pants. They are the best pants I have found. I am only selling because I need some money and on days when two kids seem like too much, I decide I am done with pregnancy.
Both are size 14. I am 5 foot 7 and weigh 170 not pregnant and they were my most ideal pant.
One pair is black and one is brown. They are identical except or the color.
They are 97% cotton an 3% spandex so they maintain their shape nicely.
They do not look like maternity pants at all and can be worn with shirts tucked-in or shirts that are waist length. They don't have those stretchy portions in front.
What they do have is an incredible elastic band in back with two buttons on each side that allows for stretching or tightening.
The material is kind of thick like curduroy but with sort of a velour feel.
Both pairs are in ecellent condition. The brown pair lost its button right after I bought it so I sewed a new one on.
They are very stylish pants and I was able to wear them throughout my pregnancy and then afterwards while things were still going back to normal size. I can still wear them now and find them to be extremely comfortable though a tiny bit lose around the waist.
The pants say that they are for wear during the beginning of pregnancy and after birth but I found them to fit all the way up until birth.
I did not get huge like some people but did go up to 201 pounds.
I'd like 17$ per pair + shipping or 30$ for both +shipping
Insurance is optional
I would ship upon receipt of payment by money order or personal check(this would have to clear first).
Pants have been washed only in perume and dye free detergents and dried in the dryer.
PM me if interested.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.