Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale...

Tons of clothing - some new with tags, some gently used. Sizes newborn to size 6. Includes tops, bottoms, skirts, dresses, coats, hats, shoes, etc. Boys and girls. The photo albums are a work in progress... if you need something but don't see it, please ask me!

Here's the link:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/happym...kids/my_photos

PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] - TIA!!!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by lizabird
Do your prices include shipping?
Generally I do add on a couple of dollars for s/h. However, it really depends on how many items are being bought and what type of clothes - how heavy everything is! If someone buys a lot of clothes from me I give a shipping discount or even free s/h. If it's a few items I could charge a couple of dollars s/h.

So it really depends. I try to be fair... and I am negotiable. Let me know what you are interested in and I'll let you know the s/h. Thanks, sorry I couldn't be more exact.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ja mama
Do you have any boys size 6 pajamas? The warmer and softer the better! But they don't need to look new, just be warm.
I don't think I have any boys pjs in size 6. If I find a pair or two I will definitely let you know. I am pretty sure I have some sweatsuits in size 6 - I have to double check that. My kids like to sleep in sweats, they are nice and toasty. If you are interested, let me know!!

Thanks!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.