Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you don't like my prices, please PM me an offer! I accept Paypal and money orders. The prices don't include shipping! I'll charge actual shipping. I prefer to ship USPS Priority so I can print my labels online and not make a trip to the post office (which takes me forever!). However, let me know what you prefer and I'll ship however! I can get pictures of anything that I have no picture for here. I'll try to add them all eventually. Please check my eBay feedback if needed: BJewels79. Thanks for looking!

**I will eventually add pictures of everything, my computer is acting crazy right now! So if you are interested in anything let me know I will email a picture directly to you asap! Thanks**

**Womens Clothing**

~Ladies White Stag Pants size L, khaki color. These pants have been gently worn and have no stains rips, etc. Made primarily of rayon, they are very soft and comfy. Button/zip fly with elastic waist in back and drawstring. $5

~Abercrombie & Fitch Corduroy Pants size 14, white. These pants are in excellent condition, only worn a handful of times. They have wide legs and are very soft. $15

~Old Navy Stretch Khakis size 14. These were gently worn with no stains, rips, etc. They have a double button waist. They are very comfy with nice stretch to them. $10

~Palm Harbour Sweatpants, size L, navy blue color. These are gently worn with a little pilling. They have 2 pockets and no elastic at the bottom, straight leg. $3

~Levis Jeans size 14 med. These jeans are brand new. Tags are still attached. They are misses 505 jeans which have a lower rise, regular thigh and straight leg. These are a dark vintage wash and have some stretch to them. They don't fit me unfortunately! Price tag still attached for $29.99. I'd like $20 for these.

~Levis Jeans size 14 med. These jeans were worn a handful of times and are like new. They are style 577 with a lower rise and loose fit. They were comfy while I could still wear them! $15

~ Levis Jeans size 14 med. These jeans were worn maybe once and are like new. They are style 577 with a lower rise and loose fit. They are a darker color than the pair above, but otherwise identical. They were comfy while I could still wear them! $15

~Old Navy Jeans size 14. These are lower rise jeans with a small flare leg. They have belt loops, but no pockets at all! Button fly. This pair was gently worn, but still in excellent condition. They show no signs of wear. $10

~Old Navy Jeans size 14. These are lower rise jeans with a small flare leg. They have belt loops, but no pockets at all! Button fly. This pair was worn maybe twice and in like new condition. They are the exact same jeans as above, but a darker color. $10

~Dark Blue T-Shirt with rhinestone flag size L. This shirt is gently worn. It has one small spot near the bottom that looks like a grease stain. I haven't tried to remove it, but it might come out. I can send pictures of the spot. Otherwise perfect shirt. $1

~GAP Black Shirt size XXL. This is a very nice, soft shirt. It has a U-shaped cutout in the front. It was worn once. $5

~Faded Glory Bra Top size XL. Pretty pink top with adjustable straps. Great for layering. This is NWOT, never worn! $3

~Mossimo Jean Skort size 13. This is new with tags still attached. It has a button/zip fly. Very cute. $8

~Briggs Skirt size 14. This a very cute skirt with ladybugs. It is a straight style with a hint of stretch to it. Brand new with tags! It doesn't fit me! $8

~White Stag Khaki Skort size 14. This is gently worn and has no stains, rips, etc. This was very comfy, but now I never wear it. $3

~GAP Flare Skirt size 14. This is a khaki colored skirt that is more of an A-line design. It has some stretch to it. It is brand new without tags. I'm staying home now, so I need to clear it out. Never worn! $8

~NY&CO Black Skirt size 16. This is gently worn and has faded a little. It still has plenty of wear to it otherwise. I think it could be dyed to darken it back up, but again I don't need it anymore! $3

~Old Navy Denim Skirt size 14. Another new item without tags. Nice skirt that zips and buttons in the back. Straight design. $8

~Hang Ten shorts size L. These are made of a swim-type material. They are board shorts style with a drawstring, maroon in color. They were worn a handful of times. $3

~Lee Dungarees Hipster shorts size 13. These denim shorts are new with tags. They don't fit me, but would be cute for summer! Get a great deal on these now! Price tag of $18 attached, I'd like $8 for these.

~Jordache Jean shorts size 15/16. These are new with tags. They don't fit me. $9.88 price tag still attached. I'd like $5 for these!

~NY Jeans Jacket. Size XL. Seam has a sligth hole under the arm (not visible at all!), Gently worn. $5

~Lands End Turquoise Shirt (Good condition) size XL and Old Navy Plaid Shorts size 16 (like new, worn once!). $5 each

~Gray Sweatshirt Jacket. Has a small spot on arm (see picture, maybe a burn? but no hole) and a teeny hole on it. It is BIG YANK brand, but has no size tag, I'd say a size large. Good thermal lining inside. $5

~Shorts...

Top Row: Red Print size XL by Catalina (good condition) $3 , Gap w/ button and sticker size 14 (brand new!) $8, and White Stag Khakis w/ drawstring waist size XL (brand new) $5
Bottom Row: Gap Khaki size 14 (brand new) $8, Old Navy Khaki size 16 (excellent condition) $5, Old Navy Blue Cord Shorts size 14 (brand new) $8

~Silky Pajamas size L by Secret Treasures, tried on a couple of times and washed, but they don't fit me! Like new! $10

~TOMMY T-Shirt size XL. In good condition. $1

~Plaid Sleeveless Shirt size XL by Basic Editions. gently worn in good condition. $2

~Tanks and Sleeveless. Tanks were gently worn and in good condition both are a size XL and ribbed. The pink and orange tops I believe were made to go over another shirt and were only worn once each! Both a size 1X by C&B Sports. $2 each

~Black, White Yellow Bra Tops. Black is made by Real Comfort and has an eyelet pattern all over size XL. The other two are by Just My Size both size XL with adjustable straps. All brand new!! Don't fit me! $5 each!

~Light Purple Longsleeve. Size L by White Stag. Nice and soft, gently worn. $2

~Green Red Orange Bra Tops. Green and Red/Fushcia tops are both by Chelsea Studio size XL. The orange is a halter bra top size XL by Real Comfort with extra button attached! All brand new! Don't fit me! $5 each

~Shortalls. Both by Sonoma size XL Like new. $8 each

~shorts with belt. Size 16 by Gloria Vanderbilt. Like New. $5

~fleece pea coat. Size XL by LL BEAN. Never worn, but has been stored. It's too big for me, but very nice and cozy. I think it orginally sold for around $70. I'd like $35 for it!

***Formal Dresses***

These have been stored. I'd say they all need to be dry cleaned! I'd have them cleaned first, but I only have one choice of cleaners in this small town and I don't trust them! Almost all are in perfect condition. I'll make sure to note the ones that have flaws. Some of these have been altered. The long ones altered in length (I'm 5' 4") and a couple were possibly altered in the top. I can't remember the specifics for each one's alterations, but I can try to measure if it helps!

~Red solid sequin dress. Flares at the hips. strappy top and back. size 5/6 by Betsy & Adam. Worn several times. Has a missing *jewel* on back, but I think it would be easily fixed. $30

~Black patterned sequins on sheer overlay. double spaghetti straps. simple comfy dress! worn once! size 7/8 by All That Jazz. $30

~Light Blue satiny dress w/ sequin top. Worn once! Has one small spot on the front that looks a bit pilled from a hanger. I don't feel it's that noticeable, but I can get a picture of it! size 7 by Blondie and Me Evening. $15

**Shoes**

~Silver Sandals size 7.5 by Bakers. Worn once in an outdoor wedding and stored in the original box. In excellent condition! $20

~Strappy Low Heels size 8.5 (but worn when I was a 7.5). In good condition. These are dyeable shoes and have some watermarks on them. I'm fairly certaint hey can easily be dyed any color. $10

~Low Heels size 7.5. Again in good condition with ome watermarks. Dyeables and only worn twice! $10

~Red Heels size 8W. Only worn once. $5

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.