Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
~OldNavy flare denim overalls, size 8, in excellent condition, no fraying at the bottom and a 100% cotton purples tyedye T-shirt, size small, Common Threads brand. (this has a very tiny brown spot on very bottom of the shirt, hardly noticable) $12pp for both<br><br>
~3T Carters 2 piece, l/s l/p snap waist. Top is light blue with a darker blue trim, has a big wheel truck on the front and says "Vroom". bottoms are the darker blue. Has minor pilling. $6pp<br><br>
~3T Carters 3 piece, s/s, l/p, & shorts, snap waist. Grey top with a lizard on it and mustsrd yellow trim, says "Lucky Lizards" on the front. L/P are grey with mustard yellow, darker grey and blue lizards on them, and the shorts are mustard yellow. Has minor pilling, less than the ones above. $6pp<br><br>
~ 3T Carters footed blanket sleeper dark blue with a camping bear theme. EC $8pp<br><br>
~3 yr Gap red fleece footed blanket sleeper. Has a tiny brown bear on the left chest and says "Baby Gap" EC $8pp<br><br>
FREE W/ Purchase or FREE for SHIPPING<br>
~ 3T 2 (two of them) Carters footed blanket sleepers both have faded prints on them and some wear in the feet.<br><br>
TAKE THE WHOLE PJ LOT FOR $25pp<br><br><br>
I have two sets of wood spice racks with glass spice jars to sell or trade. One set is missing one glass spice jar and one jar has a small chip in it, the other set has all 12 jars and one has a small chip. I do have plastic stoppers for these if you want them.<br>
$12pp each or take both for $20pp<br><br>
I am ISO of:<br><br>
~Gap 2T boys sweaters<br>
~Gymboree Boys 18-24mo cords or jeans<br>
~Gymboree 18-24mo L/S shirts<br>
(newer lines for these please, within the last year)<br>
~Boys Sorel size 9 toddler snow boots, black or dark blue<br>
~Cloth training pants<br><br>
I will add more and pictures tonight!<br><br>
PM or Email <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts