Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all! i'm ready to give up this sleeper since i see we're not going to get any use out of it anymore, ds is too long, and he never really used it anyway, it was more of a...storage for diapers
It's a Light Blue with white dots, barely used, EC. Asking $75 plus shipping. it's 24 1/2 lbs, and will be coming from 91335 in case you want to check and see how much shipping to you would be, although i can check that also. funded paypal or m.o. thanks!

you can see the pattern at www.armsreach.com just look under the minicosleeper, and it's blue dots or something like that, although it's not as dark as in the pic new they retail for $130-$150

ISO: a nighttime wool cover(knitted or crocheted) for ds, 9 mo. will have to get measurements

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
another mama inquired about it, but i have been waiting to see if she still wants it. Were you interested?

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
I am researching options for baby beds and this looks good, but I'm not sure yet.

I do have a medium QD Bum-Ware AIO that's been washed but never used.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well if you want it let me know
I'm gonna ask the other mama one more time if she wants it and if not, it will be up for grabs again. i'm no longer iso those, but now looking for large hemp fitteds, or large FB or wool soaker M. in boyish colors, probably not BJM though. oh yeah, also a large size zippered wet bag

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.