Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the following for sale prices are not postage paid. I will charge only actual shipping. The clothes has been washed with free and clear detergent or Dreft and we are a non smoking household. I am open to trades as well. My ISO list is at the end. Oh yeah, I have pictures, but I need to email them since my computer wont upload them to my photo hosting site.<br><br><br><b><span>9-12months</span></b><br>
*purple fleece-like footie pajamas. These have been worn often and are quite pilly from washing. They have no stains and are still warm. they have non skid bumps on the bottom of the feet. has a zipper closure for easy nighttime diaper changes. $2<br><br>
*pink and peach striped l/s onesie. great condition, no stains or holes, all buttons and snaps still work. $3.50<br><br>
*the above onesie came with a denim jumper. it is dark blue with little pink bows and pink stiching. it has no stains or holes and was only worn 3 times. closes with buttons on the back. $7 for the jumper itself, $9 for both the jumper and the onesie.<br><br><br><span style="color:#800080;"><b>6-9months</b></span><br>
*red and beige fleece outfit. The pants are beige and have no stains or holes. They are kind of pilly but not too much. The little jacket is red with beige trim, looks kinda like a santa slaus shirt. No stains or holes either. $7<br><br>
*pink short sleeved onesie. has piglet's face embriordered on the front. is kinda faded from all the washing and all the wearing. $1.50<br><br>
*white with flowers and pink trim onesie. has one minor stain on the front that you can barely see. has been worn and washed alot. $1.50<br><br>
*pink oneise. has snaps down the front and a stawberry embroirdered on the left side. no stains or holes, snaps working great still. very soft cotton material. $3<br><br>
*white oneise with orange and yellow stars. has a little patch with Pooh's face on the front. has orange trim. has two minor stains on the front, not really too visible. has been washed and worn alot. $1<br><br><b><span>3-6months</span></b><br>
*pink/peach velour pants. No stains, no holes, exceelent condition, only worn twice by my daughter. $4<br><br>
*Old Navy denim skirt. has white eyelet trim. no stains or holes. looks really cute over tights, that is how dd wore it last fall. their is a small stain on the underside of the diaper cover under the skirt. not really visible at all. elastic still working great. $5<br><br><br><b><span>ISO List</span></b><br><b>For dd (18 months)</b><br>
diapers size large, anything with good absorbency<br>
fleece or wool longies, size 24 months in GN or girly colors (recylced longies are fine too)<br>
premium CPFs<br>
toddler IPFs<br>
fall/winter clothing (it does not get SUPER cold here) in size 18-24 m<br>
natural toys (blocks, natural crayons, etc)<br>
waldorf dolls (or something similar to the Minimo, Mama Minimo, and Clown doll from Under the Nile)<br><br><b>For me:</b><br>
cloth mama pads (light or regular)<br>
funky printed tights (i wear a size 9 or 11 in juniors, so maybe a Large I guess....)<br>
yoga pants in colors besides grey<br>
calendula or apricot oil

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump!

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump again.