Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots of stash clearing to do. I'm finally starting to feel better, so I need to organize.
Paypal preferred, but will trade. Email me at [email protected] for all inquiries. My pm box is usually full.

All prices are postage paid. If you want to upgrade to priority, you can if you pay the difference.

SOLD ~medium Elbeebaby Grape Juice one ply Wooly Bully cover. Beautiful and in great condition. We need to move up a size. $20

PENDING~medium Elbeebaby Red two ply Wooly Bully cover. VGC but some color fading on the inside. $25

SOLD~ size large periwinkle Fuz Easy. Slight fading. Otherwise VGC. $20

~medium magenta wool with black snaps Freshies Trimwrap. EC $13

~Happy Tushies mama pad bag. Like new $12

~Safari print Cuddlebuns w/metal snaps. GC $6

~Medium Fleece Ivy Rose Designs AIO w/dragonfly appliqued on bum. Velour topped hemp soaker. EC $22

~Medium Ivy Rose Designs side aplix PUL AIO with gussets. Some fuzzies on the binding overall VGC. $13

SOLD~5 XL Fuzzi Bunz. All are white. 2 have rainbow label, 1 has new label, 2 others have new label with line thru them. I'm assuming this means seconds but they weren't sold to me as seconds
All in EC $26

~Spiro print SOS diaper with white velour inner. EC $15

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.