Mothering Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have added some new DK books and games. I can ship them media mail so shipping should not be much.

Yahoo! Photos

Shipping is not included. I want this stuff gone so please feel free to make offers.

I also love to trade! Trading is not limited to what is on my ISO list - that is just all I could think of to list. I would love to see your FSOT list!

If you have an ISO list, please let me know because I am constantly decluttering and am likely to have something on it!

I went a little book crazy and need the money now more than I need the books.

DK Organic Baby & Toddler Cookbook - New - $6.00

Organic Baby & Toddler Cookbook - Lizzie Vann - DK

DK Dinosaurs and How They Lived - New - $4.00

Dinosaurs and How They Lived - - DK SOLD

DK The Ultimate Tractor Sticker Book - New - $3.50 SOLD

Barnes & Noble.com - Books: Tractor (Ultimate Sticker Book Series), by DK Publishing, Sticker Book

DK The Ultimate Ballet Sticker Book - New - $3.50

Barnes & Noble.com - Books: Ballet, by DK Publishing, Sticker Book, STICKER

DK 150 First Spanish Phrases - New - List price $9.99 asking $5.00

150 First Spanish Phrases Angela Wilkes | ISBN: 0789415615

DK My First Numbers and Shapes Pack - New - List Price $9.95 asking $5.00 SOLD

Barnes & Noble.com - Books: My First Numbers and Shapes Pack, by Dorling Kindersley Publishing, Hardcover, BK&ACCES

DK Baby's Book of Nature - New - List price $9.95 asking $4.50 SOLD

Barnes & Noble.com - Books: Baby's Book of Nature, by Roger Priddy, Hardcover SOLD

DK Baby's Book of Animals (matches the previous book) - New - List price $9.95 asking $4.50

Barnes & Noble.com - Books: Baby's Book of Animals, by Roger Priddy, Hardcover

DK My First Number Lift-the-Flap Board Book - New - $5.00

My First Numbers Lift-the-flap Board Board Book - Anne Millard - DK

DK Why Do Seasons Change - New - $4.00

Curiosity Kits Wooden Flower Press Kit - New - $5.00

Tupperware Storage Bowls w/ Seals ~ $6.00
I'm not sure what the name of these are. They had a line name. They are clear bowls with lavender colored seals (lids). Gently used condition.

Circus Theme Metal Top w/ Wooden Handle w/ Wooden Handle $5.00
I think this is from their 2001 line but I am not certain. It features flying pigs, clowns, elephants and other circus scenes. It has a wooden handle and a blue base for stability. It works perfectly! The handle has a few chips in the red paint which could easily be touched up. No dents to the tin.

Scholastic Bob Books Readers $3.50
* Pip and Pog - Level A Set 2 Book 3
* 0 to 10 - Level A Set 2 Book 12
* Chickens - Set 3 Book 7
* The Vet - Level A Set 1 Book 12
* Mat - Set 1 Book 1
* Dot and Mit - Set 1 Book 5
* Muff and Ruff Set 1 Book 8

Some of the books are in great shape, others have some wear and/or writing. All are still usable.

Pampered Chef Apple Wedger $4.50
This is the round stainless steel one that you put over the top of the apple and push down and it slices your apple into 10 pieces and cores it as well. It is in gently used condition.

Waldorf Style Red Head $5.00
20" tall. Hair can be styled. Has a few small spots that should come out.

Handmade Waldorf Style Boy & Girl $7.00 for both
9 1/2" tall.

"Real Baby" puppet $5.00
Your child puts their hand inside the "baby" and can move its arms and head and it looks like they are holding a real moving baby. SOLD

Handmade Raggedy Ann and Andy Dolls $10.00 for both
These look to be vintage but are in great shape. Would be great for a collection or for play.

Waldorf Style Handmade Prairie Doll $5.00
She is 22" tall and wearing a Little House on the Prairie style outfit. Of course she could be dressed in something else if you don't like the "prairie look", lol.

Africian American Doll with Dreads $10.00
She is 16" tall. SOLD

Hasbro Raggedy Andy $4.00
13" tall.

Doll Handmade in Peru $8.00
11" tall.

Marble Morter $3.00
For grinding herbs and spices. Can be used with a regular bowl.

Learning Curve Lamaze Sights & Sounds Crib Mobile ~ $5.00
Has two sets of round disks with interchangeable pattern cards. One set features black-and-white geometric patterns and the other includes simple, large depictions (ladybug, sun, moon, etc.) on colorful backgrounds. One card with an opening allows insertion of a personal photograph. New in the box.

Wooden Busy Beads/Bead Maze/Bead Roller Coaster Toy ~ $5.00
It is in very gently used condition. It measures 9" long by 2.5" wide by 8" tall at its tallest. Has wooden beads.SOLD

Ralph Lauren plush bear ~ 6.00
He is in excellent condition. He measures 15" tall when standing. His arms and legs are movable so you can pose him standing up or sitting down. He has soft piled fur with little felt pads on his feet and hands. He has a velvety nose and dark eyes. He is wearing a red polo shirt with the Ralph Lauren polo insignia embroidered on the chest.

Eurostep Brown Leather Shoes/Boots ~ $5.00
They are a dark brown leather in a woman's size 9M. They have a leather upper, natural top stitching and a man made bottom. They were only worn one time and look new - clean with no scuffs. Retail for $65.00 SOLD

Kreinik Metallic Thread Color Card ~ $3.00
Organized by color families, this is a flip-through book that has actual thread samples of Kreinik metallic colors. Includes a chart showing which color comes in which Kreinik thread size. This retails from the company for $32.95. The threads are also long enough to be used for crafts, etc. It is in great condition, all of the threads still there.

Gymboree butterfly hand puppet ~ 6.00
It is a purple plush hand puppet with sheer, iridescent pink wings. Her wings have shiny dots attaches to them. Brand new with tags. SOLD

BRIO Friends Freddie Clown and Trumpy Toddler / Pre-school Toys ~ $4.00

New in the box, giftable.

Wooden Vehicles / Trucks $4.00 each
These came from one of the "fru fru" catalogs and cost a fortune new. They are really nice. I just have too many and need to weed out and simplify.
THE BUS AND THE CAR IN FRONT ARE SOLD - TAKE THE OTHER THREE TOGETHER FOR $10.00 SOLD

ISO:

~ Organic or hemp fabric
~ Organic or hemp clothing for size 8 boy and size 4 girl or size 18/20 mama
~ Natural fiber (100% cotton, etc.) hippie mama shirts size 18/20
~ Hanna size 90/100
~ Eco Bags Produce Bags
~Training Panties or Covers 4T
~ TRY ME!!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hang with me guys. I am on dial up and Yahoo isn't letting me load the pages. I think my connection is too slow. I'm going to see if my mom can change the albums to "shared". Sorry about that!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.