Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have:
1. Trim cut butter yellow custom wool cover, size large, with exquisite pansy embroidery on the back. It is just too big, sadly, and I hate to part with it, but I doubt dd is going to get fatter, lol. Excellent like new condition, used maybe 8 times in two months, washed in Eucalan by hand and air dried. 18$ ppd
2. FMBG lavender geisha front snap medium cover. Just gorgeous, binding a bit fuzzy but no other flaws. Washed delicately, air dried. 10$ ppd

I will accept in trade:
Gymboree, TCP, Baby GAP 18-24 mo girls fall/winter stuff
hemp fitteds, sugarbums, liz cloth, etc. probably size large possibly medium depending on brand
sidesnapping aios, possibly Lucy's Hope Chest or similar (am very partial also to Mudpie Babies)
Cuddlebuns, Mudpie Babies, LD fitted, size large

Thanks for looking; prices are slightly negotiable

. Please pm or email me.

·
Banned
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some additional info about the covers:
the PM fits 20-30 pounds approximately; it has a 19 inch rise and the thighs fit approx. 11-15 inches. My dd is 22 pounds, with an 18 inch rise and waist, and 11.5 inch thighs.
the FMBG is 15-22 pounds, give or take.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Sure thing, just need your email address!
I will send you photos of the items that I already had photos of before Digital cam was broken. (Dd got ahold of it.
: )
Bummer about that Phunkymama, but I 'm sure I will find one somewhere!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.