Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have size small maternity clothes. All are summer weight.

$3 for each thing

1 short dress, has garden tools on it and "April showers bring may flowers" 95% cotton 5% spandex

1 knee length navy blue dress, suitable for an office it has decorative buckles on either side. made by motherhood

2 pair of black shorts, 6 inch inseam, 1 back pocket, 97% cotton 3% spandex. made by in due time

1 knee length black dress, NWT, ruffle around the scoop neck, 100% polyester. made by motherhood

1 heather blue/gray short sleeve shirt with little blue flowers on it, knit 100% cotton. made by duo.

1 heather gray short sleeve shirt with small maroon and blue flowers on it, knit 100% cotton. made by new addition

1 black long sleeve shirt with beige flowers on it. the sleeves are sheer and the bodice is lined very small ruffle around the open neck. 100% polyester. made by duo.

1 outfit short sleeve shirt with pants, top is black with beige stitching and the pants ar black with a small check pattern. NWT. made by take nine.

1 blue dress mid to low thigh, tank style, (I always wore it with a t-shirt under it) flowers embroidered around the neck line. made by dan howard.

1 pair of khaki long pants, size XS short, 100% cotton, 2 back pockets, and those lovely bottons in the waist band that allow you to customise the size!!! made by old navy

1 short jumper, mint green, shell buttons up the front, mint green with a small floral pattern. made by motherhood.

Let me know if anything appeals. I will be happy to e-mail pics
: I am having the hardest time figuring out how to do that whole internet album thing !!!

ISO AIO diapers. Size medium (he is 14 pounds) would like either gender neutral or boy colors.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.