Mothering Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts
If y'all want to be super-picky about it, the moon is full at about 1 am (or three minutes before that, technically) GMT on November 16. Which is about an hour ago, by my calculations (GMT is 8 hours ahead of me, so full moon would be at 3 minutes to 5 PST November 15). So the moon is on the wane now, but will probably continue to look full for another day or so. Longer if you need glasses and don't wear them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by spughy
So the moon is on the wane now, but will probably continue to look full for another day or so. Longer if you need glasses and don't wear them.
I see. So we're being mooned by the moon. Nice!

If I specifically do NOT feel like nesting or cleaning my house, does that mean labor is not imminent? Is this a reliable sign? Because my house is a pig-sty...

me too! i feel like all i do is clean.. then folks come over and the kids trash it.. sigh! i cant wait till baby comes so i can just lie in bed and not care!

41 - 44 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.