Mothering Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>Anybody feeling birthy?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I've had some contractions but nothing worth thinking twice about. I don't think my time is going to be soon. Baby is super low though, but I have a feeling I still have some time on my hands here.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I wonder if we'll have any full moon babies..</p>

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
<p>Not me.  Got some contractions started earlier but they fizzled out.  Oh well, guess he's not ready yet.</p>

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
<p>Nada.  Not even a lone BH contraction!  That was the last full moon till Squirt's EDD.  So it is cool to think that the next full moon...I could have my baby in my arms!</p>

·
Registered
220 Posts
<p>I am due on the next full moon. Gave this one a deeper meaning for sure!! One moon left, oh I really hope I make it!! I don't want to deliver before!</p>

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
<p>I hope this is my last full moon still pregnant!  I'm due on the new moon so if he doesn't come before the next full I'm probably looking at getting induced.</p>

·
Registered
300 Posts
Had some contrax last night. Woke up at 4am and couldn't sleep for awhile, wondered if the moon had done her thing. But fell back asleep for another hour. Still have some mild contrax this morning. I have an NST this morning, I'll be interested to see if they register on the monitor.

·
Registered
95 Posts
<p>So much for the magic of the moon. Nothing over here. Not even a BH and I am 39 weeks tomorrow. I better not go till the next full moon. I would be huge!!</p>

·
Registered
959 Posts
<p>All the full moon gave me was a grumpy 14-month-old who wouldn't sleep....I actually fell asleep on the floor next to her crib with my arm stuck inside....</p>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts