Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 13 yr old and a 7 month old, so I've been trying to find time to exercise. My daugher (13 yrs) gave me this great work out dvd as a late mothers day gift. At first I was skeptical of it, but it is actually really fun and my daughter does it with me, which is just a double bonus, sine she is at that age when she no longer thinks her mom is cool Hahaha. It is a dance dvd called "Breakin It Down" and the woman who created it is called Laurie Ann Gibson. I can't tell you how great it is to be able to exercise at home and spend time with my daughter. It's a great deal of fun and if you really get into it, it's a fantastic workout!(Ranges from low impact to intermediate) Plus I get to learn some cool dance moves so I'm a hip mom
My daughter found out about it from her friend's older sister who is interning at universal. I was researching Laurie Ann online and she is really something- she has just worked with all this great artists, like Alicia Keyes and Clay Aiken. I found this site if you want to read about her http://www.superstardance.com/ Nadine

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.