Mothering Forum banner

funny bw comment

605 views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  beachbaby 
#1 ·
I had DD in the Hotsling the other day when we stopped in a cafe down the street. I often wear DD, either in a pouch or MT and the owner knows us. A new employee was there that day and said "I love your holster!"
I've had my slings called lots of things--pocket, wrap (for an MT, though), papoose, car seat (???), Snuggli (why does everybody know the Snuggli?? and it was said about my Babyhawk! the shame!
)--but never a holster! Thought that was pretty funny. I just said" Oh, thanks! The baby loves it!"
Then the owner said, "You have a couple of those, don't you?" Um, yeah, a couple. More like 8. If they only knew!

See less See more
#9 ·
:
:
:

This thread is gonna make me pee my pants!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by quietserena View Post
That's it, I'm calling it a holster from now on.

Me too, me too!!!
My husband will love it!!! (he is a police officer)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kdabbler View Post
I can see it now. I walk into a local cafe, see a new mom with a carrier and a tiny newborn who barely peeks out. "Excuse me ma'am? Is that holster loaded?"
Yes, I'm warped.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie9 View Post
That's really cute. And for those who are really proficient getting their DCs in and out, you can be a "quick draw"!
That is so funny!!!
:
I'm so glad I wasn't drinking, stuff would have come out of my nose and covered my daughter as she sleeps in her Holster
hee hee

~Moose

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.