Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 3.5-yo DD is still having 1-2 pieces of Halloween candy per day. She opened her first Hershey's Kiss tonight, and said, "These look like num-nums, Mommy!" (our word for breasts)

I'm
at this!

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
That's too funny. We call breasts num-nums. "It's num num time!" She isn't old enough to say it yet, but that is what I say to her. I imagine she'll repeat some day

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsChicopea
That's too funny. We call breasts num-nums. "It's num num time!" She isn't old enough to say it yet, but that is what I say to her. I imagine she'll repeat some day

You bet she'll repeat it. Loudly, and in front of lots of people!
That's the reason I decided before DD was born that we'd have a "code word" for nursing. Thank goodness, because DD was an early, very *understandable* talker. I'm not brave enough for 3.5 years of screaming "booby" in public!

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by AuntNi
You bet she'll repeat it. Loudly, and in front of lots of people!
That's the reason I decided before DD was born that we'd have a "code word" for nursing. Thank goodness, because DD was an early, very *understandable* talker. I'm not brave enough for 3.5 years of screaming "booby" in public!

That is exactly we chose it too!
Get out of my head

·
Registered
5,203 Posts
Haha, my almost 3 yr. old will loudly proclaim "I want some boobie, mommy. PLEASE!" anywhere we are. It's strange, because at home he'll say "I want to nurse, please". I think he knows if he says boobie I'll give it to him to keep him from asking again!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.