Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Our cat chases his shadow and reflection. He smacked right into a mirror chasing himself once... he was so scared he ran to jump on the counter- did realize there was another mirror and fell flat once he saw it and he didn't finish his jump.

·
Registered
9,322 Posts
When I was growing up we had a cat that ate that catfood "Deli Cat" - with all the different shapes and colors.

There was one shape that she didn't like, so she would carefully take those out and leave them in a pile next to the bowl. So when she was done eating, there was the empty bowl, and next to it, a little pile of saliva covered yellow things.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Memphis is a fly chaser too ... lol ... he bumps into the windows trying to get them ... sometimes if he is on the back porch and i am at the computer i can see his face smash up on the window and his lips and nose will be all smooshed up ... so funny ...

Chey now that she is older walks sideways ... it is weird ... i dont know why she does this.

·
Registered
186 Posts
our house bunny LOVES to play matchbox cars. When my ds has them out she pushes them all around the house.

she also loves a good game of "blocks". My ds builds the towers and she nudges them over and binkies across the room when they fall. she loves it.

silly girl

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Princess is a very graceful dog... when she's paying attention to what she's doing, but she tends to pay attention to everything else besides what she's supposed to be doing and I don't know how many times she's walked into signposts, trees, garbage cans, even a squirrel once because she's looking behind her instead of where she's going while she's walking.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Two of our dogs do the fly chasing thing, too. It's too funny! Our mini dachshund gets really into it and you can hear her teeth snapping together. Sometimes she even catches them.

Lessee... Delilah (50 lb. shar pei cross) lays down head first. So funny. She just puts her head down real gently, then lets her body flop down after.

My little poodle gets all crazy with pillows - jumps around all over the bed, all by himself, just having a high time. I should get video of that.

My pug... what in the world could a pug do that wouldn't be funny?
She loves the cat tree but she can't get into it alone. She stands next to it and sort of paws it until somebody puts her in and she snoozes there until the cat (of whom all the dogs are very afraid!) comes and kicks her out.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by kamilla626 View Post
When I was growing up we had a cat that ate that catfood "Deli Cat" - with all the different shapes and colors.

There was one shape that she didn't like, so she would carefully take those out and leave them in a pile next to the bowl. So when she was done eating, there was the empty bowl, and next to it, a little pile of saliva covered yellow things.
:

Too funny! I have some kids who are that picky, but no animals!

·
Registered
6,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by kamilla626 View Post

My dad's dog would do this with peas. My dad would even mix the peas all in her food just to watch her very carefully pick out the peas and set them to the side.

I had a cat that once came running from the back porch and went jumping through the air to jump through the door. Little did she know what a screen was. She smacked face first into the screen and fell to the floor with a dazed look. I tell people I could win 10K if I had that on video.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.