Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Oooooohhhh, the squash is the only Garden I regret not getting.

...MUST GET SQUASH DIAPER...

I will be bidding on that med organic cotton squash... you hyenas STAY BACK!!!!! :LOL

Erin~ The Squash covers were ivory wool, not w/ the squash pattern.
That would be adorable though!

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Kathleen, let's be nice and let the other mamas have a chance at some Fuz this time ok? I think you have enough to play with for a few more years.

Wanna.............are ya really?!

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by girlfactory
Kathleen, let's be nice and let the other mamas have a chance at some Fuz this time ok? I think you have enough to play with for a few more years.

Wanna.............are ya really?!
Oh crap! It is the diaper police...............................help me!!!

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Letia!?!?!?!?!

You know, I have been sucked back in.
: I sold off all of my Diaper Gardens and am so happy with cpf's and a few fitteds but.........................Autumn FUZ!!!!!!!
:LOL

I was reading about what was coming next and I can't wait!!!!

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by mommy2boys
I know, I love the ivory color.

I can't beleive how high that easy is 130 something
Oh, ok I just wasn't sure if you realized that. Wouldn't a squash Easy be adorable????

And you're right about the
I CANNOT believe that Easy is $137 already. That is crazy!!!
Those Easy's sure are gorgeous though. Are they the new wool?

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Aurora
Letia!?!?!?!?!

... but.........................Autumn FUZ!!!!!!!
:LOL

I was reading about what was coming next and I can't wait!!!!
Aurora! What did you read about the Autumn fuz and what's coming next???? Do tell.

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Well............................Her email said that the new garden would be posted late Oct./early Nov. So I was thinking Fall, right? Then when I went to her sight it talks about what could be next. Maple sap, Juice and Cider, corn dollies, the three sisters of corn, beans and squash, or apples granny. Of course there was other stuff added in too but I choose to believe in AUTUMN FUZ!!!

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
Aurora, I see what you mean now.
Silly me, I forgot all about the "coming up" info on the site and thought you had inside information or something.

Have to say, I also prefer the Autumn/ winter themes. Autumn is my absolute fav. How cute would corn dollies be????

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.