Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I got my new Money magazine and there was a very nice article about Fuzzi Bunz founder (I forget her name and know she has even posted lately). Anyway it was about how she started and home based business and how she distributes her stuff. It was very well done and fun to see.

· Registered
1,448 Posts
Cool! I think my mom as a subscription to Money mag. I'll have to ask her for it. I know alot of you don't like her much but I think it is great that she worked hard to build a business from the bottom and is getting recognized for it now.

· Registered
861 Posts
That's cool! It's wonderful to see a WAHM start out and grow and grow and bring recognition to a renewed trend towards Cding. I was equally impressed to see Renee, the owner of Sweet Cheeks Diapers here in Canada featured in Canadian Living this month!

· Registered
1,363 Posts
I'm sorry but... to refer to someone who makes a living selling diapers as building a business from the bottom...
(Am I warped?)

Quote:
Originally posted by bigbellydreams
Cool! I think my mom as a subscription to Money mag. I'll have to ask her for it. I know alot of you don't like her much but I think it is great that she worked hard to build a business from the bottom and is getting recognized for it now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.