Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dd's thigh is about 7 inches and her sm FBs are too tight. I noticed that the meds are for 10 in thighs. In your experience do med FBs work for smaller thighs than stated? What do I do for my dd till she has a 10 in thigh if I decided to go with FBs. She weighs about 12-13 lbs.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
I assume you mean the smalls are getting too tight in the waist? I think the FB thigh measurements true to their advertised numbers.<br><br>
Petite Toddler has thighs smaller than medium by 1", but that doesn't help you right now. You have 2" more to grow in those thighs before fitting in a PT!<br><br>
I'd suggest trying a different brand of diaper, personally. I actually have the same problem with FBs... My DS has a large waist (20.5") and itty bitty thighs (10", but he's 16 months and 23 lbs). He's been wearing PT size, but to get it tight enough in the thigh, I'd have to squeeze his belly too much. So I've found that side-snapping diapers fit him MUCH better. I bought a used Luke's Drawers Candy Wrapper, and love the fit on him (this particular one would likely not fit your DD yet though - they don't go smaller than a large). You might try GAD or LHC or some other side-snapping diapers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts