Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my bedwetting 6 yo 2 XXL Fuzzi Bunz. They fit him on the tightest settings (he's skinny.) I"ve been stuffing with 2 premium prefolds, which fit fine. But he leaked last night. So I think I need to go with hemp. What is better for absorbency? I'm thinking about prefolds, flats and stuffers like joey bunz et al. I've also considered that site with the hemp scraps and making up my own. What is the most absorbent way to go for the least amount of money? Convenience isn't terribly important as it's just for nighttime.

Thanks,

·
Registered
874 Posts
We had problems with the overnite undies for a while. I think we solved the problem with two things. 1. I can't say for sure but by comparing ones that we had washed MANY times to brand new ones it really does seem that they shrink a little. 2. We found that we were having terrible issues with soap build up. I mean worse than my diapers. I think it was because of all of the layers. Anyway, after many washes and now using next to no soap, our overnite undies are working better for us.

edited for spelling

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.