Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend told me that fybroids can cause rather intense bh.<br><br>
I've been having such intense bh that I feel like I'm going to vomit, I can't hardly breathe, and if I'm walking I have to sit.<br><br>
But normally I only get the really really intense ones when I sit down. I don't have them after sex or walking a lot...just when I'm at rest.<br><br>
I've had several episodes of 5 or 6 in 15 or 20 minutes but they are ony around 15-30 seconds.<br><br>
Can a fybroid cause bh likes this?? Or what else could it be?

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bumping--- does anyone know what i'm talking about??

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I can relate to the breathless feeling, and I do get dizzy and nauseous sometimes when I have a BH. very often they are intense enough to make me stop what I am doing and just sit and breathe. I don't know anything about fibroids, but the number of BH you are having seems like alot. I was told if I have more than 6 and hour to call the midwife. Have you discussed this with your OB or midwife yet?

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My appt is on Tuesdya. I'll talkt to her about them then. Today I hadmore while I was up and about. I started bi-weekly visits with ds at about 24 weeks....I'm hoping that doesn't happen again.... and I'm praying hard that things don't get bad enough for bedrest...we are possibly moving when I'm around 32 weeks.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts