Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
The roll panel jeans from Gap are awesome!! I am also just into my third trimester, and these are the only jeans I will wear. Luckily I had a gift card, as they were pricy, but I love them!HTH!

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
I'm wearing a pair right now and I really like them a lot. I couldn't afford the roll panel so I bought these for the last part of the pregnancy because all those stupid demi-panel don't stay on anymore! So far I'm not tugging at them to get them to stay up.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay, I just ordered one extended panel and one roll panel (both on sale!). I was just going to get one, but with the sale I could justify two. I do have overalls, but I just really love my jeans! Thanks, ladies!

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
I'm wearing the extended panel bootcuts right now - this is their second pregnancy
I have another pair in my Gap shopping cart as I type - better go order 'em before they're all gone!

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Does anyone know how high the roll up ones come up? I like the panel type that comes WAY up
so I feel supported, I'm guessing that the extended panel is probably closer to that. The only problem is the extended panel only comes in jeans, and in my last pregnancy I found jeans to be WAY uncomfortable because I carried so low that my belly was actually a little below where the panel started
: Maybe the stretch ones would work though....

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
http://www.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=6013 The extended Panel is the one shown in the bottom row. Mine go just maybe 3 inches above my navel. The elastic is adjustable so as you grow you can loosen. I just loosened a couple of slots yesterday
. If they're bugging me, I pull the panel below my belly, usually just while relaxing. I can't stand the panels that hit you mid-way through your belly. HTH

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.