Mothering Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Anyone have lots of gas as a symptom?  I burp all the time now, and unfortunately the other end too.  I get bad gas pains which of course make me worry it's cramping, but I feel better after going, tooting, or burping.  Do you have extra gas too?<br>
 </p>
<p>Bree</p>

·
Registered
362 Posts
<p>Oh yeah. I was ridiculously gassy last night. It was very amusing to my brother and DH. I am not usually a gassy person... at all. It's a little disconcerting! The cramps make me nervous, too. I always feel my stress level go down when those go away!</p>

·
Registered
33 Posts
<p>yes. this was one of my first symptoms....and it is still going strong. it is quite embarassing although i have good control over when/where to pass wind etc.... but it is amazing less than a week after we conceived this started....the gas + constipation + montgomery tubercles on the nipples had me 99.9% sure i was pregnant a week before testing...</p>

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
<p>Not sure what's even going on with this "pregnancy" but yes!  I am never gassy, I'm just weird that way.  And it has been bad since getting pregnant lol.  Even gas pains and everything which I have never had before.  It's one of my most persistent symptoms.  Annoying but I'll take it over morning sickness any day!</p>

·
Registered
314 Posts
<p>Yes!  I started getting gassy right after I got my BFP at 15DPO.  Also constipated.  Bleh.</p>

·
Registered
840 Posts
<p>Here too - embarassingly so.  And I never am otherwise, so this is quite different.  Hopefully this is only a first trimester symptom!</p>

·
Registered
155 Posts
<p>I've been getting this too. I burp a ton after eating meals and sometimes I get gas pains make me nervous before I realize that's what they are. It seems like my whole digestive system has slowed down.</p>

·
Registered
655 Posts
<p>Yes!!  My whole digestive system is so screwed up now!!  I feel like it takes forever for my food to digest!  I am constantly burping.  But I think it's because I'm so nauseous so I have extra saliva, which makes me swallow more.  So I am burping more.  But I am very gassy on the other end too!  It's kind of embarrassing sometimes.  But at least I'm home with just my kids during the day.  So they just think it's funny to hear mommy toot!  LOL.  I'm also having a horrible time going #2.  I think I'm going only like every 3 days and it's not easy!  I know TMI!  Sorry!</p>

·
Registered
452 Posts
<p>Me too! I have a lot of gas pains. Hopefully it ends soon, but I agree that I'll take it over morning sickness!</p>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts