Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Glitterbeam
Wow! I thought there was only one of those, in New Zealand with their cousin Sarah...
The one in the gallery has Aplix, not snaps. I think the auction one is a different one.

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by kasumi
If you look closely it's the reverse of the NZ one-the diaper is the melon and the fuzbomb is the seeded inner. Neat!
I keep looking and I don't know what you mean!
: Both the one in the gallery and the auction are pinkish diapers w/ black seeds and green wool covers. What am I missing???

·
Registered
847 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by pb_and_j
I keep looking and I don't know what you mean!
: Both the one in the gallery and the auction are pinkish diapers w/ black seeds and green wool covers. What am I missing???
d'oh! nevermind me. It looked like a pink cover with a green fitted in the Ebay auction-to me the pink diaper looks like it's bigger than the diaper so I was thinking that it (the pink) was the cover. Nevermind me, I need way more coffee. (and money! I can't stand all the cool fuz on Ebay and I have no diaper budget!)

·
Registered
267 Posts
I don't think it's uncommon for hemp jersey to form holes at the stitching. I remember when I got a hemp Cotton Kiss 2 years ago, it had holes by the serging right out of the envelope. And I'm still using that same diaper now.

I'd bid on the cover alone!

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
I have a bunch of Joeys that started forming holes within weeks of getting them brand new. Sometime hemp jersey does that.

I've seen really worn, almost ratty looking binding Fuzbaby diapers go for $30+. I hardly think a pristine Fuzbomb (with a diaper) is unreasonable for $50+. Especially a limited edition one like that.

Absolutely stunning...

edited for spelling because I can't spell and NAK at the same time. :LOL

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.