Anyone have GD and plan on refusing to be induced? My OB is very intent on inducing me at 39 weeks. It seems like they assume I will go along with the plan. I have other ideas. I have controlled my sugar pretty well and have only gained 11 pounds at 35 weeks. The baby looks good at the fetal stress tests and my fluid is good. I figure if that holds true there is no medically valid reason for an induction other than standard operating procedure. Just wondering if anyone else is or has been in a similar situation... It's frustrating that they just assume I will be induced. Since this is my first I know that will greatly increase my odds of a c-section. Anyway just looking for any thoughts or input on this situation. Thanks!