Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this isn't a definate reliable way to predict, but is it said the faster heart rate (babys) is a boy or a girl?<br>
What would a faster heart rate be? Slower?

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I don't think it means anything, my son's heartrate was always like 180 and dr. always used to say, it's a girl!! but we had an ultrasound and he wasn't a girl, but he always kept saying it was a girl!<br><br>
Now i'm PG with a girl and her's is a LOT lower than my son's ever was!!<br><br>
Of course, i carried my son as they steriotypically say people carry girls, all in the butt, hips, thighs, and i'm carrying my daughter all in one basketball up front, which is what they say girls carry like!!<br><br>
One thing i believe is... if you are carrying a boy, your boobs grow hugemongus, and if you are carrying a girl they stay normal!! This happened to me!! Went from D cup to G (yes G) with my son, and now, only a DD, but still can wear my D's comfortably too.. and no pressure/pain in them at all!!! Thankfully!

·
Registered
6,212 Posts
The heart rate thing did work for me, not that I believe it's a reliable test (just for the record!).<br>
My breasts grew about the same amount for both ds and dd, and I carried low both times--although much lower this time, with dd.<br>
(It feels weird typing dd!)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts