·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Ah, I think you're right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Yeah as I said in your other thread @dahlia810 it was a blood draw that got all those other things like micro deletions and gender. My test was from progenity. They're particularly cool because if your insurance doesn't say whether or not they'll cover the test and they don't end up paying for it, you only have to pay $25 out of pocket. I almost didn't believe them when they told me this. It's true though.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Oh and congrats @FluffyFlamingo! Sheesh, we sure seem to have a lot of girls hmm?
Right?

When I was pregnant with DD, there were 7 other women in my department at work pregnant at the same time (!!!). Of the eight of us, only two of us had girls! My DDC was pretty evenly split. It'll be interesting to see what the final count looks like here, as girls seem to be taking the lead thus far.

·
Registered
103 Posts
We have a baby girl on the way! So excited!

·
Registered
103 Posts
We were planning on the sex being a surprise again this time, but we have changed out minds! Anatomy scan is tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
I'm so jealous of you all who have found out gender!! My anatomy scan isn't til may 14 :-( So far away!

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Congrats Taters!

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Yay taters! That's 2 boys for our ddc so far. Mostly we have girls on the roster. lol.

·
Registered
125 Posts
i have wandered off this forum for quite a while and y'all probably dont remember me :) but i wanted to come share, because i'm so excited! lol. we had our anatomy scan yesterday and it is a girl! hubby, my mom and i all felt like it was going to be, and all wanted it to be; which made me think it wouldnt be because we wanted it so bad, lol. but it is :) and everything was perfect on the measurements and all. so i am over the moon today and unable to concentrate on anything that doesnt involve my lil bug!

p.s. Chineze gender chart and Ramsay theory were both right for us :)

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Congrats @clarwyn and yes I remember you! Then again I'm on here more often than most of us. There are a lot of girls in here. I just did my anatomy scan today and again confirmed girl, so the genetic test was correct! Baby is healthy and she has very long legs like her daddy. DH grinned when he got to hear the heartbeat and saw our lo squirming around.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
We had the anatomy scan this morning! Baby looks healthy and perfect, and it's a GIRL!!! I'm so thrilled!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Yayy more girls! :) Congrats @dahlia810!!! I am having another DD too :)

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Yay congrats! So many girls in here, lol. We should exchange baby girl clothes!

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
It is a lot of girls!

·
Registered
125 Posts
aww, yay for lots of girls!!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I just updated the Roll Call thread with gender results - if anyone else has results and wants to share, just post here (or there) and I'll be happy to update!! Let me know if I missed anyone!

21 - 39 of 39 Posts