Mothering Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm working on a project to do a little activism in the state of Georgia and I'm looking for volunteers who live in Georgia.

You can do as little or as much as you want. Your participation can be all internet based or you can go outside the home.

If you live in Georgia and would like to participate, please e-mail or PM me through the MDC site.

Frank

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
Hey Frank, can you edit the title of your post to put Georgia in it? That might get you some more hits. I know there are Georgia mamas out there in MDC land!

You might also want to venture outside CAC and post a thread in the Finding Your Tribe Georgia forum. If you don't know where it is I can help you find it.

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quirky
Hey Frank, can you edit the title of your post to put Georgia in it? That might get you some more hits. I know there are Georgia mamas out there in MDC land!

You might also want to venture outside CAC and post a thread in the Finding Your Tribe Georgia forum. If you don't know where it is I can help you find it.

There is method behind my madness!
:

Frank

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm getting volunteers but I'd like to have volunteers from every county in the state. There's only 159 counties!

If you know someone from another forum or another board who would be interested in helping, please put them in touch with me. This project could have a very significant effect on the circumcision rate in the state.

Frank

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Frank,
You said you had a method behind your madness... so wondering if you posted this in activism?

Not every1 @ MDC comes to CAC, KWIM?

Jessica - who randomly d-cided 2 try 2 put as many abbrev. in that last line as I could(-;

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
I'll be working on my family very soon... and they all live in Georgia, but I don't know how soon I'll be able to make them diehard intactivists

I was born in Athens while my father finished his grad degree at UGA

What are the rates for Georgia anyhow?

love and peace.

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quirky
I did that. Hopefully, it will catch some eyes. There has been an excellent turn out so far.

Frank

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Frank, have you searched the Ashley Montague Petition for Georgia contacts? It's fantastic for networking. For anyone else to check out who is declared as an intactivist in your state go to:
http://montagunocircpetition.org/

It's great if you're planning an event or march.

If you want me to post a request to my lists, pm me with all the details including your own email address.
Baybee

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.